« Home | Glad To Be Back » | I Miss Home-Cooked Food » | Officially Graduated (And Unemployed) » | I Have Graduated » | Cats - Here, There, Everywhere » | I Can See The End Already » | I Seriously Think I Have Insomnia » | Insects » | Food » | Royal Mulu Resort » 

Monday, June 26, 2006 

22

I had a great birthday celebration throughout the weekend.

Friday night, had dinner with Alister & Jan. We checked out the new place One Tree Hill. Environment was good, service was ok, but the waiting time for the food to arrive was way too long. About an hour. -_-" Oh well, it was their 1st week in business. Perhaps given ample time, they will improve their service.

p/s: Thanks for the dinner and tie. ;)

Saturday night was spent with the girls. We had international buffet dinner at Merdeka Palace. I think that was my 1st time having dinner there. The food was good. You can actually take the meat (chicken, beef, lamb) from the buffet line and the chef will grill then top them with the gravy of your preference. So is the vegetables; all so green and fresh. You get to choose the method of cooking too.

We then proceeded to Tao Cafe to have a drink. The girls bought me an American Chocolate cake from Taka (highly recommendable). At 22, they still act like kids and smeared my face with the icing. -_-"

p/s: Thanks for the cake and errr...angpau

Sunday afternoon, had lunch with my brother and gang of cousins at Thyme's. We seldom have the chance to meet up nowadays as we're separated geographically. It was a good chance for us to catch up and update each other.

Sunday night was spent with my family. I wanted to eat out but had to cancel the plan due to some unforseen circumstances. In the end, I tapao-ed KFC instead. Hehe. At least we still had dinner as a family.

p/s: This one no thanks la, all I fork out money one. :P

Oh, and thanks to all those who sent their best wishes. Appreciate it very much. ; )


Happy belated birthday to the 2 people who was born on the same day as me 22 years ago - Yew Wing & Lay Wei. Cheers!

Pig, you sure eat ALOT lor. So expensive wan summo.

Go back Kuching, eat. Come back Melaka, eat. Honestly, when will you stop eating? =)) =)) =)) eh I heard you're going breakfast again tomorrow. *sighs*

Enjoy yourself while you can ah. Since you need to WORK starting next week. See ya~ =P

P/S Blogger made me type "geces" for word verification. It sounds like "Jesus" to me... :-L

Post a Comment

Walking the Life of Mine is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health