« Home | I Have Graduated » | Cats - Here, There, Everywhere » | I Can See The End Already » | I Seriously Think I Have Insomnia » | Insects » | Food » | Royal Mulu Resort » | Mulu Trip I » | Tonsillitis » | I Need A Shower » 

Wednesday, June 14, 2006 

Officially Graduated (And Unemployed)

Result was out last night. I passed all the subjects and maintained my CGPA. Satisfied indeed. The figure will look nice on the paper, I guess.

What's left of this transition period is to secure a job. That will really make my day. Anyway, I shall take things slowly, and enjoy life on a daily basis. :P

Am looking forward to go home before Father's Day. Furthermore, my grandaunt is having a big birthday party this Saturday. I wouldn't want to miss that. Hehe. It's been a while since I have a good meal. At a restaurant some more. Yum yum.

Labels:

Welcome back dude!
We all miss ya.... ;)

dun stay there too long... remember to swim back here in kl for jobs... remember what u've promise me... yes i am giving pressure.... and yes i am fighting for u with alister... hehe...

Post a Comment

Walking the Life of Mine is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health