« Home | I Miss Home-Cooked Food » | Officially Graduated (And Unemployed) » | I Have Graduated » | Cats - Here, There, Everywhere » | I Can See The End Already » | I Seriously Think I Have Insomnia » | Insects » | Food » | Royal Mulu Resort » | Mulu Trip I » 

Thursday, June 22, 2006 

Glad To Be Back

I AM still alive, in case you're starting to wonder whether I crashed into South China Sea while attempting to fly home.

And most importantly, I'm back in Kuching!!! Muahahaha...

First dinner at home and I'm already served with sotongs. Goodie goodie. Not forgetting those yummy-licious vegetables and fishes. :P

So many good food to come. I have yet to taste kolo mee and laksa and kueh chap and...many many more lah.

I'm sure my stomach is having difficulty digesting all the food.

I just hope the weight shown on the scale at the end of my trip will not shock me to death. Hehe.

It's really heavenly to be back at Kuching. Envy envy...we're now having fyp fever, very cham here :p don't worry bout ur weight lah, u can always get rid of it once u're away from Kuching, no? ;) keep on eating!!

Post a Comment

Walking the Life of Mine is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health