« Home | LeeHom Heroes Of Earth World Tour » | 2007 » | Merry Christmas » | Flood » | Smarties » | Ash afterall » | I'm falling in love with keropok lekor! OMG, I'm p... » | Me = Poorer » | Excited » | Monday Blues » 

Saturday, January 13, 2007 

I Will Be Back!

I have finally booked my CNY flight ticket! What a relief. Been mulling over this issue for the past few weeks - trying to find suitable flights and cheap fares.

Will be back a few days earlier before CNY, and leave on the 4th day of CNY. 8 days altogether. Better than not being able to go back. :D

My initial plan is to go back the day before CNY eve. But since ticket is much expensive, I've decided to get an earlier flight.

I don't mind though. At least now I can get involved in the CNY activities like spring cleaning but please don't ask me to wash the toilets. Ah...all those delicious cookies that I help to bake every year. I can't wait to gobble them up. I'm a cookie monster...muahahaha...

And the last-minute shopping me and my brother do on behalf of my mum. I simply love to squeeze through the big crowd buying stuffs like soft drinks, tidbits, ingredients for reunion dinner, house deco, etc. Finding parking slot is a real headache, so usually I just walk. The shops are within walking distance from my house.

Not forgetting the reunion dinner preparation. I always try my best to help in the kitchen, because it's not easy for my mum to feed all 4 hungry stomachs. Furthermore, I get to taste the food before everyone else does. Plus I have good reason not to wash the toilets. Hehehe.

Last but not least, the CNY visits. This is the only time of the year where you can pop in for a visit without feeling awkward. You'll get to meet most of your relatives and friends. Occasionally, you'll receive the ang paus which are promptly use on the betting table. :P

Enough said. I shall start to countdown to the big day. Another month before I head home. *BIG smile*

Labels:

hey im goin bk too! keke!

et : Cool! See you back in Kuching. Come to my house during CNY ya. ; )

Don't forget to claim your kampua voucher this time .. ;)

anonymous : I won't be going to Sibu la. But if you really "uh sim", then maybe you can send it to me geh. :->

Post a Comment

Walking the Life of Mine is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health