« Home | Flood » | Smarties » | Ash afterall » | I'm falling in love with keropok lekor! OMG, I'm p... » | Me = Poorer » | Excited » | Monday Blues » | I dreamt of celebrating Chinese New Year with my f... » | I intended to blog yesterday but was too busy with... » | Forgive And Forget » 

Thursday, December 21, 2006 

Merry Christmas


Nice little spot reserved for Xmas decoration on my workstation. Bought the reindeer at 1 Utama and adorned it with a hat. So is my cute bear. Got him a hat as well! Got the card all the way from CW in Busan, Korea. Thanks. ; )


The Xmas tree in my office, with lots of present! Gonna exchange gifts tomorrow, but too bad I won't be around. I hope nobody switch my present. :P


The present that I bought. Guess what's inside? I wrapped it all by myself (with my housemate cutting the cellophane tape), used the whole piece of wrapper to do the pattern. Nice?


MERRY CHRISTMAS (in advance) EVERYBODY!

Labels:

I dunno why I just feel like spamming.

MeRRy ChrIstMas and HaPPY NEW YEARRRRR!

I shall wait for my present patiently. AAAhhhh... *excited*

Post a Comment

Walking the Life of Mine is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health