Excited
I am already humming Christmas songs! Merry Christmas everybody!
I know Christmas is more than a month away, but I can't help it. The thought of Christmas cheers me up, especially when I get to celebrate it in Singapore this year. :)
Got myself a Polo hand carry travelling bag from Parkson today at a promotional price of RM 49.50. Very cheap indeed. I've wanted to get a hand carry since graduated. Have been carrying the one provided by MMU for the past 4 years. Takkan I still want to help promote MMU now that I have graduated right? :P
Anyway, going to renew my passport tomorrow. I hope the queue won't be long. *fingers crossed*
I know Christmas is more than a month away, but I can't help it. The thought of Christmas cheers me up, especially when I get to celebrate it in Singapore this year. :)
Got myself a Polo hand carry travelling bag from Parkson today at a promotional price of RM 49.50. Very cheap indeed. I've wanted to get a hand carry since graduated. Have been carrying the one provided by MMU for the past 4 years. Takkan I still want to help promote MMU now that I have graduated right? :P
Anyway, going to renew my passport tomorrow. I hope the queue won't be long. *fingers crossed*
Labels: Festive
The thought of you buying me Christmas present(s) from Singapore cheers me up too.
Posted by
ruiyun |
2:20 pm
pinjam me ur bag! im goin to muar tmr! hahahahahhaha
yeah, and like swee won, the thought of u buying me christmas presentsssssss frm singapore cheers me up too! LOL
Posted by
Anonymous |
11:34 pm
count me in gurls... ;)
Posted by
Anonymous |
8:47 pm
Hmm...can't seem to read the messages left in this post.
I wonder why... :P
Posted by
raymond |
6:44 pm
Hao bang, kua bo si bo? Wa eh kua uh jiu eh sai liao lo .. :->
Posted by
Anonymous |
12:41 pm