2007
HAPPY 2007 EVERYBODY!
Ah, a brand new year!
In keeping the tradition, I shall announce my resolutions this year. But first let's review my list last year (Psst, I kinda forget to review it last night so I'll do it now).
And now, a new list for a new year.
I'll end at 5 for now. Shall add in along the way if something pops up. I think I need to think of no-money-involved resolutions. Item 1-4 is going to burn a big hole in my pocket. *sweat sweat*
Ah, a brand new year!
In keeping the tradition, I shall announce my resolutions this year. But first let's review my list last year (Psst, I kinda forget to review it last night so I'll do it now).
To complete my final year project without much obstacles
I graduated remember? Hehe, so that means I passed my FYP. But not without obstacles though. Wouldn't want to go through those days again. :D
To graduate with a well-maintained result
Proud to say I did just that! ; )
To secure a job I like with a satisfying pay slip
Yeapz, got a job. Not the best in the world. Quite a good pay.
To get myself another swatch
Been eyeing a model for long time already. Just a matter of time, just a matter of tim. Ngek ngek ngek... >:)
To get a digital camera
Money not enough ah...
To have a trip overseas
Singapore counts right? Hehe. A great trip (shall blog about it if I have the time)! Will make it a point to bring my parents there for Christmas this year.
To attend a live concert
I'm still waiting for LeeHom's concert. He did not open any concert here in Malaysia last year. Furthermore, there was no concert worth attending (in my opinion) last year.
To attend an orchestra performance
Still hunting for companionship to a performance.
To spend more time with my family
Failed to do this as well. Gonna be more difficult now that I've started working. : (
To get rid of my pimples
My skin condition is getting better. Weee!
And now, a new list for a new year.
1. A family trip to Singapore
(I want to bring my parents there for Christmas. They have wanted to visit Singapore during Christmas season for ages. So I'm going to start saving now)
2. A new digital camera OR handphone
I'm very determined to get one of these.
3. To attend a live concert
Failed to do this last year. Going to give it another go this year. :D
4. A car of my own
Fingers crossed, ok? ; )
5. To update my blog more often
I know I've blogged less nowadays. Shall put in more effort to write more.
I'll end at 5 for now. Shall add in along the way if something pops up. I think I need to think of no-money-involved resolutions. Item 1-4 is going to burn a big hole in my pocket. *sweat sweat*
[Quote]
To attend an orchestra performance
Still hunting for companionship to a performance.
Cis! I know you don't want to go with me.. that's why you never asked me... b-( Hmph!
*Very reluctantly* Happppy New Year!
Posted by
ruiyun |
2:02 pm
dude,
check this out...
LeeHom Heroes of Earth World Tour 2007
hehe.. see how nice of me! Helping ya to fulfill one of ya 2007 resolution! ;)
Posted by
Anonymous |
11:59 am
Hao bang .. wa indeed si finger cross la .. so i'm expecting can tumpang your 3 series weli soon la hah ;;)
Posted by
Anonymous |
4:19 pm