« Home | Ash afterall » | I'm falling in love with keropok lekor! OMG, I'm p... » | Me = Poorer » | Excited » | Monday Blues » | I dreamt of celebrating Chinese New Year with my f... » | I intended to blog yesterday but was too busy with... » | Forgive And Forget » | Festive Greetings » | 2 » 

Saturday, December 16, 2006 

Smarties

I'm popping those Smarties these days.

No, they're not from the supermarket or the shop.

I got it from the clinic. :P

Down with flu and sore throat again. Hmm, I think they really like me cause they keep coming back. Hehe.

Better get well before my holiday trip next Friday. Wouldn't want to have a running nose while shopping.

I don't mind having MC from Monday to Thursday though. ; )

Labels:

Get well soon! I bought your Christmas present - a box of Smarties. Yummm... :D

Post a Comment

Walking the Life of Mine is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health