« Home | Smarties » | Ash afterall » | I'm falling in love with keropok lekor! OMG, I'm p... » | Me = Poorer » | Excited » | Monday Blues » | I dreamt of celebrating Chinese New Year with my f... » | I intended to blog yesterday but was too busy with... » | Forgive And Forget » | Festive Greetings » 

Thursday, December 21, 2006 

Flood

The flood in Melaka is really bad. Even my house's front porch is flooded. Tom is having a lot of fun with his new 'pool'. :P

I hope I will still be in my room when I wake up tomorrow morning. The water is getting higher. *gulp*

I have yet to pack for my trip tomorrow. I hope the journey will be smooth. Heard that part of the highway is flooded. Not forgetting Johor is like half under water. Ok, I exaggerated. But somebody did tell me that even Orchard Road is flooded. Not the serious type, though. Don't know whether it's true or not.

Oh well, rain or shine, the trip must go on. Wish me a fun trip ya!

Walking the Life of Mine is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health