I'm falling in love with keropok lekor! OMG, I'm professing my love for lekor in my blog... -_-" The canteen here has the yummiest lekor I ever tasted. But you gotta eat it while it's still hot. Arghh, I miss the food already.
I'm currently looking for a nice Christmasy desktop wallpaper. To those of you who keep pestering me for Christmas gifts, perhaps you would like to spend your time doing some good deeds (i.e. search for nice wallpapers)?
Santa knows who's naughty and nice, remember? And you certainly know who's going to get the gift, and who's not. Ahiak hiak... :P
Am planning to color my hair. Any sugggestion? Blue? Green? Red? Just to get into the Yuletide mood, you know. *shrugs*
I'm currently looking for a nice Christmasy desktop wallpaper. To those of you who keep pestering me for Christmas gifts, perhaps you would like to spend your time doing some good deeds (i.e. search for nice wallpapers)?
Santa knows who's naughty and nice, remember? And you certainly know who's going to get the gift, and who's not. Ahiak hiak... :P
Am planning to color my hair. Any sugggestion? Blue? Green? Red? Just to get into the Yuletide mood, you know. *shrugs*
Labels: Just Another Day
ar boi... i saggiest lu go die red n green color... n hang some ding ding dong dong thing at ur hair.. len jiu si jit zhang christmas thwweee liao lol
Posted by
Anonymous |
9:05 am
!!! I woke up this morning, thinking.. Ahhh, nice Friday! .. and while preparing myself to work I was considering what color I should choose for my hair for the new year! I read your mind... (not you mine :Ppp)
I considered GREEN too! Hahah bcoz I think my hair's abit brown (I dunno why too.. bcoz I love Dorry?) so I think green MIGHT look good. *shrugs* I'm soooo gonna highlight it after training... dun wanna scare my supervisor huh. eh wait, I have a FYP supervisor to scare...
Apa tu lekor?
Santa knows who's naughty and nice? Oh no wonder you have to buy gifts and we are just gonna receive some. wahahahaha >:) I'm so happy it's Friday!
Posted by
ruiyun |
9:10 am
oneOne : the lekor in canteen is really nice when it is hot, if put the sweet chili will be nicer o.
green fungus head... beh bai lo... ;)
Posted by
Anonymous |
9:28 pm
if u wanna buy real Keropok Lekor from Kemaman,u can surf my catalogue at http://jemiey04.fotopages.com
Posted by
Anonymous |
2:03 am