Color of the day - blue.
The weather is good; good enough to just sleep and forget about the day.
I'm tired. Wish I can just let everything go. But I can't, because that's so not me. Sometimes I wonder what will I get for giving so much. Yet when I think of it, I'm not hoping for anything in return.
I need a break. A long quiet stroll along the beach would be nice!
The day will be brighter tomorrow. I'm certain of that. Even the sky is not always blue. : )
The weather is good; good enough to just sleep and forget about the day.
I'm tired. Wish I can just let everything go. But I can't, because that's so not me. Sometimes I wonder what will I get for giving so much. Yet when I think of it, I'm not hoping for anything in return.
I need a break. A long quiet stroll along the beach would be nice!
The day will be brighter tomorrow. I'm certain of that. Even the sky is not always blue. : )
Labels: Thoughts
can u bring me along to the beach? ^^ promise i'll b quiet... please? =) haha...
Posted by
Anonymous |
8:10 am
PMS?
Anyway, me want go too.! i promise i'll be as quiet as a monkey.
Anyway again, follow what your heart tells you.
Psst! Someone even typed his nick wrongly! *shakes head*
Posted by
ruiyun |
6:38 pm
lOl
hahaha... din notice if u nvr brought it up. :P
too rushing mar... haha..
so sweewon, how's life? being quite some time din hear from ya dy. still remember me boh? :P
Posted by
Anonymous |
10:49 am
Life's good if there hasn't been work.
YEAH LOR. and where's my dinner? :P Me presentation's over already. Will be quite free next week. So... where's my dinner ar? LOL.
Oh and Raymond, someone told me that you were spotted in One U last weekend with a bunch of ladies. Ahem. Now. Where have you been hmm?
Posted by
ruiyun |
5:57 pm