« Home | February » | Syok! » | KL Trip » | SMSes » | I Will Be Back! » | LeeHom Heroes Of Earth World Tour » | 2007 » | Merry Christmas » | Flood » | Smarties » 

Wednesday, February 14, 2007 

1 Day, 3 Cities

Was in Singapore for the past 2 days on a business trip.

Left the city in the afternoon and rushed back to Melaka. Did a super fast 30-minute packing before the taxi came to fetch me.

I was off again on the road to KLIA to catch my flight back to Kuching in the evening. Kuching was misty and the plane had to fly about the sky for 30 minutes before it had a rough landing. -_-"

Travelling on the road like that is really tiring. It was an exciting road trip nevertheless. Because I'm finally back in Kuching!

Labels:

Hao bang .. can make cookies at home lo .. ^:)^

raymond...
Could this be the raymond I knew from kindy?

robin: Yups, it is. :D

Post a Comment

Walking the Life of Mine is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health