Syok!
Syok! Because I had an enjoyable trip to KL.
Syok! Because I managed to get 2 nice Padini t-shirts.
Syok! Because I already bought the LeeHom concert tickets.
Syok! Because I only got back from KL at 1.00am, awoke for already 30 hours, only to crash on the bed upon reaching home. :P
Syok! Because after 16 hours of zombie-like sleep, I went to a colleague's wedding dinner to be followed by bowling session plus supper till 2.00am, and crashed yet another time on the bed.
Syok! Syok! Syok! Because I had a well-spent weekend.
Syok! Because I managed to get 2 nice Padini t-shirts.
Syok! Because I already bought the LeeHom concert tickets.
Syok! Because I only got back from KL at 1.00am, awoke for already 30 hours, only to crash on the bed upon reaching home. :P
Syok! Because after 16 hours of zombie-like sleep, I went to a colleague's wedding dinner to be followed by bowling session plus supper till 2.00am, and crashed yet another time on the bed.
Syok! Syok! Syok! Because I had a well-spent weekend.