KL Trip
My first KL trip of 2007!
Will be driving up with my colleagues in like about 2 hours' time after my night shift. Had less than 5 hours' of sleep earlier. Hopefully I won't fell asleep while doing my shopping. :P
Salary's just in a few days ago. No harm spending some right? Haha. Anyway, CNY is around the corner. I need to get a few pieces of shirt. Didn't really buy them during my last trip to Singapore. Hoping to get a pair of loafers as well. Kinda miss wearing them. I just can't seem to find a suitable one so far.
Oh ya, I'm going to buy the ticket for LeeHom's concert as well! Alister, Won, Flo and YeeJen is joining me. Bless their souls. Hehehe. You guys be sure to familiarise yourselves with the songs ya. You won't want to be the odd one out when everyone else is singing (screaming) their hearts (lungs) out.
That's all from me now. Will share with you my 'loot' from KL when I got back later. ; )
p/s: Didn't really see many mandarin orange on sale at the market. Wonder where all those oranges go? Hmm...
Will be driving up with my colleagues in like about 2 hours' time after my night shift. Had less than 5 hours' of sleep earlier. Hopefully I won't fell asleep while doing my shopping. :P
Salary's just in a few days ago. No harm spending some right? Haha. Anyway, CNY is around the corner. I need to get a few pieces of shirt. Didn't really buy them during my last trip to Singapore. Hoping to get a pair of loafers as well. Kinda miss wearing them. I just can't seem to find a suitable one so far.
Oh ya, I'm going to buy the ticket for LeeHom's concert as well! Alister, Won, Flo and YeeJen is joining me. Bless their souls. Hehehe. You guys be sure to familiarise yourselves with the songs ya. You won't want to be the odd one out when everyone else is singing (screaming) their hearts (lungs) out.
That's all from me now. Will share with you my 'loot' from KL when I got back later. ; )
p/s: Didn't really see many mandarin orange on sale at the market. Wonder where all those oranges go? Hmm...
Labels: Travel / Going Places
Mandarin oranges go find in Tesco or Jusco laaa... my koko said the price increase already in Tesco. LOL.
Posted by
ruiyun |
12:52 am
So fast ya wanna prepare for Chap Goh Meh? The Chinese Valentine's Day? ;) it's the modern day now..
throwing oranges aren't just for females y'know! kekeke...
Posted by
Anonymous |
8:05 pm
haha.. alister, the oranges are for makan. only busuk one is for the river/lake/longkang.
by chance, i saw leehom at sg wang last saturday. he was having promo there and stamping poster.
i hope he sings Mary says in the coming concert...
Posted by
YeeJen |
2:26 am
yeejen: aiks ? really meh ? haha.. no la, if busuk one, fishes inside also tak mau makan la.. ;) hee..
Posted by
Anonymous |
5:08 pm
yo ray..I'll try to sing till no sound :)) Don't know lyric also can hum rite? :p
Well, I hope he sings "Love Rivals - Beethoven 情敌贝多芬" ~
Posted by
Florinna |
9:01 pm
swee won : Don't know whether those sold in supermarkets are good or not. I'm so used to getting fruits from the pasar malam already.
angelic-scamp : Hey dude. I get what you mean. ; ) No worries, I won't tell anybody what you did last Chap Goh Mei. Shhhh...
yeejen : Wonder what he's doing here in Malaysia so early. Surveying the concert venue perhaps?
angelic-scamp : Of course need to get busuk one la. Abo oranges habis dimakan fish, people like you waiting by the river take what leh? =))
florinna : Yeah, the more hit songs the better!
Posted by
raymond |
11:24 pm
Hmm.. should be ok. My bro buys from Tesco everrry year. He's an expert already. He normally buys the entire box wan. THey won't give you busuk wan la. If got maybe one or two. Those you can throw into the river/lake/longkang. Good luck.
Posted by
Anonymous |
10:38 pm