Another Month Gone
It's been a long long long long loonnnnnnnnnnnnnng while since I last blogged.
I decided to heed Won's advice and started my entry with the sentence above. How's that? :P
I'm really busy at work, thus the lack of update. Plus, there's a lot of "CCTVs" in the office so I can't possibly open up this page and blog like nobody's business. We're given internet access and yet we're not allowed to surf (except for news/educational purposes). How ironic.
I used to tell people that I'm very busy, and no time to reply their emails in 'real time'. I guess you won't really understand unless you're in that situation too. Now I do know someone who does understand. Psst...you know who you are! Haha. ; )
It's April already. I have some issues that is in my head for quite some time. Let's just say it's time for me to reflect on what I want in life. Not going to elaborate on it now, not until things are confirmed.
It's always difficult to make the first move but I'm very eager to set things in motion.
A month. That's the time frame that I'm giving myself.
Wish me luck peeps!
I decided to heed Won's advice and started my entry with the sentence above. How's that? :P
I'm really busy at work, thus the lack of update. Plus, there's a lot of "CCTVs" in the office so I can't possibly open up this page and blog like nobody's business. We're given internet access and yet we're not allowed to surf (except for news/educational purposes). How ironic.
I used to tell people that I'm very busy, and no time to reply their emails in 'real time'. I guess you won't really understand unless you're in that situation too. Now I do know someone who does understand. Psst...you know who you are! Haha. ; )
It's April already. I have some issues that is in my head for quite some time. Let's just say it's time for me to reflect on what I want in life. Not going to elaborate on it now, not until things are confirmed.
It's always difficult to make the first move but I'm very eager to set things in motion.
A month. That's the time frame that I'm giving myself.
Wish me luck peeps!
Labels: Thoughts
HAHA!who wor? ;) lol
yo dude.. hope u get things sorted out there. Best of luck! :)
take care.
Posted by
Anonymous |
12:05 am
When I started blogging, you told me to do my best to post entries on daily basis. AND now you're doing it on MONTHLY basis? *shakes head*
Ahh, good luck in whatever you're doing. Dunno what's that, but let's go lucky. AHhahah.
And to "angelic-scamp": NOW I know who he's referring to d lor :P
Posted by
ruiyun |
6:11 pm
jialat betul.. 1 month update once... u tot period meh
Posted by
Anonymous |
3:39 am
angelic-scamp : Not really sure who that is too! As the saying goes, "siapa yang makan cili, dialah yang rasa panas". :P
swee won : When I told you that, I was still enjoying university life with 24-hour internet access.
Look at me now. Feels like I have already worked for 10 years instead of 10 months.
Hehe, I know. Excuses right? :P
fuiyoh : You really like to change your nick often, huh? Fuiyoh!
Posted by
raymond |
8:21 pm
Ya lo .. aku rasa panas .. but is that me? :Da
Posted by
Anonymous |
1:05 pm