« Home | I Will Be Back! » | LeeHom Heroes Of Earth World Tour » | 2007 » | Merry Christmas » | Flood » | Smarties » | Ash afterall » | I'm falling in love with keropok lekor! OMG, I'm p... » | Me = Poorer » | Excited » 

Friday, January 19, 2007 

SMSes

Received weird and bizarre SMSes for the past 24 hours.

SMS #1:
Rachelle..i am sorry.i make u sad...i feel regret.i know i never understand how u feel...but anythin u do i will support u ok.....

Don't know which donkey mistakenly sent this sms to me, instead of the girlfriend I assume. Woke me up from my slumber some more. Too lazy to sms him back to tell him he got the wrong person. I hope nothing bad happens though. :P


SMS #2:
Our ex classmate Chai Ming Hui had js passed away (struck by lightning at Unimas). pls pray for her soul.

This really freaked me out. Got it early in the morning. Just couldn't believe it. The news is in the paper as well. Really sad though. You're here this minute, and the next you're gone.


Life, people...life....

Labels:

hey raymond, which one is chai ming hui??

you can ask sweewon who am i ;p

mr. goober : As a matter of fact, I can't really register her face until I asked sweewon about it. :P

Anyway, I know who you are now. ; )

Post a Comment

Walking the Life of Mine is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health