« Home | Needle and I » | Nice?Took this picture the other day, on the way t... » | I'm Back » | No Promises » | Color of the day - blue.The weather is good; good ... » | It Rained! » | Another Month Gone » | It's been a while » | 1 Day, 3 Cities » | February » 

Friday, June 22, 2007 

Flying Again Soon

Yes, I'm going back to Kuching! But not until 12 weeks from now. :P

In case you don't know, MAS and AirAsia are having yet another price war. So I got the tickets for less than RM 200 thanks to them. And I'm flying one way MAS one way AirAsia. Sweet!

Haven't got the chance to go back after the CNY trip. So, am really looking forward to go back.

Will be in Kuching for about 1 week. Better than nothing though. At least I get to eat mom's cooking. I'm starting to make a list of food that I want to eat already. Hehehe...

Best of all, it's near to the Mid-Autumn Festival. So I'll get to eat the type of mooncake that can only be found in Kuching. I don't really know how to describe it, but I promise I'll take a picture of it. ; )

Let the countdown begin!

Walking the Life of Mine is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health