« Home | No Promises » | Color of the day - blue.The weather is good; good ... » | It Rained! » | Another Month Gone » | It's been a while » | 1 Day, 3 Cities » | February » | Syok! » | KL Trip » | SMSes » 

Saturday, June 02, 2007 

I'm Back

Exactly a month since my last post. How great is that?! :P

Anyway, some photos I took the other day when hiking Bukit Beruang.







P/S: Photos taken using Sony Ericsson K800i phone camera.

Was almost out of breath when I got to the top. Seriously lack of exercise. -_-"

But this time it was much better compared to the other day when I participated in the company's 'Amazing Race'. First round of the race, I had to run all the way up to St Paul's Hill to retrieve the clue, which was to count the number of steps leading to A'Famosa. Ran all the way down and then up the hill again to get the next clue. Oh and down again to the car.

By the time I reached the car, my leg has already given up on me. :P By the end of the whole race, I was practically half-dead. Not to mention I did not sleep the night before as I had just finished my night shift.

But everything was worth it because my team won! RM1500 of Jusco cash voucher, divided among me and my 3 other team mates. RM375 to be spent on perfume/facial care during the next trip down to KL. Syok! :D

I'm participating in another race organized by the company next weekend. This time it's called 'Explore Race', and it will actually end in Port Dickson. How cool is that?!

Anyway, don't know why those organizers can't come out with something more creative for the race names. How lame~

Oh well, wish me luck ok? ; )

aiyoyo, jialat... another period

Post a Comment

Walking the Life of Mine is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health