Nice?
Took this picture the other day, on the way to Port Dickson. We stopped at a traffic light, and saw this tree next to me. And now it has become my phone's wallpaper. :D
By the way, we did not win the Explore Race. Got lost somewhere in Negeri Sembilan. Instead of going to Port Dickson, we ended up at Pedas, Linggi & Seremban. -_-"
Needless to say, we did not win the race. Not even top 10. :P
I must say Amazing Race was so much exciting compared to Explore Race. At least I got to visit Port Dickson for the very first time. There is really some beautiful stretch of beach over there.
So, anyone interested to visit Port Dickson? ; )
Took this picture the other day, on the way to Port Dickson. We stopped at a traffic light, and saw this tree next to me. And now it has become my phone's wallpaper. :D
By the way, we did not win the Explore Race. Got lost somewhere in Negeri Sembilan. Instead of going to Port Dickson, we ended up at Pedas, Linggi & Seremban. -_-"
Needless to say, we did not win the race. Not even top 10. :P
I must say Amazing Race was so much exciting compared to Explore Race. At least I got to visit Port Dickson for the very first time. There is really some beautiful stretch of beach over there.
So, anyone interested to visit Port Dickson? ; )