Sleepy
Words can't describe how tired and sleepy I am feeling now. Been in this computer lab since 9.00am attending the Java certification class.
Was burning the midnight oil last night - actually more to a last minute struggle to revise for my Software Engineering test today. Only got to bed at almost 4.00am, knowing exactly how miserable life will be today.
As predicted, I started to dozz off as early as 10.00am. :D Compliments must be given to the lecturer as well. He sang a good piece of lullaby. *clap clap*
Test was scheduled at 11.00am and would last for an hour. Permission was already given to excuse us from the class. By 10.15am, I was already looking at my watch and hoping that time will tick faster. I would love to get out of this place earlier. 1-hour lunch break is usually at 12.00 noon, meaning I'll be out of class for 2 hours. Hehehe...
Nothing came as expected though. The ever so lengthy lecturer only let us go by 11.00am, leaving a few idiots (including me) running towards the Exam Hall. Everyone was still outside by them time we reached the venue. Apparently, there was another test held at the venue, and was due to end at 11.00am. However, students only started to leave the hall after 11.00am.
We were forced to start the test late. 11.30am. There goes my precious 1-hour lunch break. *sigh* I left only half an hour to gobble up my lunch before going back to the lab again.
And here I am, dozzing off a zillion times! Special thanks to the lecturer's lullaby ; )
I then figured what better way to spend this time than to post a blog. And so, while the lecturer is happily humming away, I'm frantically blogging away. This guy (lecturer) has a habit of walking around the room while lecturing. Just hope I won't be caught blogging. That would be so embarassing. Hehe. Then again, I don't think he will do anything to me, since I'm the one paying for the class.
Hmm...yet another session spent sleeping in this cold cozy computer lab. Well spent, eh? (Considering the hot weather outside :P)
Was burning the midnight oil last night - actually more to a last minute struggle to revise for my Software Engineering test today. Only got to bed at almost 4.00am, knowing exactly how miserable life will be today.
As predicted, I started to dozz off as early as 10.00am. :D Compliments must be given to the lecturer as well. He sang a good piece of lullaby. *clap clap*
Test was scheduled at 11.00am and would last for an hour. Permission was already given to excuse us from the class. By 10.15am, I was already looking at my watch and hoping that time will tick faster. I would love to get out of this place earlier. 1-hour lunch break is usually at 12.00 noon, meaning I'll be out of class for 2 hours. Hehehe...
Nothing came as expected though. The ever so lengthy lecturer only let us go by 11.00am, leaving a few idiots (including me) running towards the Exam Hall. Everyone was still outside by them time we reached the venue. Apparently, there was another test held at the venue, and was due to end at 11.00am. However, students only started to leave the hall after 11.00am.
We were forced to start the test late. 11.30am. There goes my precious 1-hour lunch break. *sigh* I left only half an hour to gobble up my lunch before going back to the lab again.
And here I am, dozzing off a zillion times! Special thanks to the lecturer's lullaby ; )
I then figured what better way to spend this time than to post a blog. And so, while the lecturer is happily humming away, I'm frantically blogging away. This guy (lecturer) has a habit of walking around the room while lecturing. Just hope I won't be caught blogging. That would be so embarassing. Hehe. Then again, I don't think he will do anything to me, since I'm the one paying for the class.
Hmm...yet another session spent sleeping in this cold cozy computer lab. Well spent, eh? (Considering the hot weather outside :P)
I have to salute you for your semangat to attend this Java class. IF I were you, I would choose to skip it and go for the exam at 11am. And you're looking fwd to d exam?? :((( Cant believe you can go for an exam by rushing to d exam hall! :))) pls forgive me - I'll forget everything I studied if I go to exam hall in a rush.
Bwahahhaaha eh so how was the test? =]
Posted by
ruiyun |
10:55 pm
Well, IF given the choice, I would love to skip the class as well. :P Too bad I must have full attendance to get the cert.
And no, I wasn't looking forward to sit for the test. I was just looking forward to get out of the class. Hehe.
Anyway, I think I managed to safekeep all those important points in my head while rushing to the hall. Oh well, it's not like I studied much. So lil' pea brain of mine can still save a bit of knowledge here and there, somewhere. ; )
The paper was ok. Not too tough, not too easy either. Did manage to complete a few questions, which means I left out some as well :D
Posted by
raymond |
3:48 am
u two ini nak ponteng kah? kena hadir like Ray , so rajin ^_^!if is I , I also skip the class,lol. :P
Posted by
Hokkien_Siang |
11:44 pm
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Posted by
Hokkien_Siang |
11:48 pm
oh ya,saya belum ntro myself. Hi,i know u from ET blog one. Nice to meet u. Can we be frenz?
Posted by
Hokkien_Siang |
11:50 pm