« Home | Hey Girl » | US Pizza » | Mandrake Linux » | The End Of Java Class » | 5 Days, 1 Hour's Class?! » | The Interview » | Blogging From A CyberCafe » | Sharing » | It Rained...Finally » | Trinite 2005 » 

Thursday, March 17, 2005 

Ice Bath

I remembered during my secondary school years, one of my mandarin class teacher used to tell us this. When the weather is too hot, she would have an ice bath.

Ah, you might be wondering - how the heck can I have an ice bath around this freakin' hot region?

Easy. Should you have a bathtub attached in the bathroom, fill it with water. A few bags of ice from the local grocery store should do the tricks. ; ) Dump them into the bathtub, and there you go - your own private ice bath!

Would really love to try it out. Too bad there's no bathtub here. I'm still considering whether to get a tank for this. :D Joking...

Oh, I think a swimming pool will be much much better. Throw a few kilos of ice into the pool, and numb myself in there.

One advice though, taste the temperature of the water before you jump it. You wouldn't want any injuries done to any part of your body. :P

When you're sleepy, buy a some ice and dump into the toilet bowl, put your head innit, and flush. That will help too. *wink*

Eh, this budak la. I was talking about ice bath for hot weather, you pulak come out with ice flush for sleepy days.

Hehe, I guess you've tried that before, huh? :P

hmmm...you mean that "yellow blue green"?? hehehhe...i bet only those from our ex-school will know what it means *giggles*
I couldn't agree more about the weather! It's burning hot!!! I feel like i've been bbq-ed by some cannibals who's preparing to eat me :p I need winter!

Post a Comment

Walking the Life of Mine is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health