Messenger Of Good News
Have you ever forwarded a message in your instant messenger, and the content of the message is so juicy that basically almost everyone in your list message you back asking for more?
I've just done that! *Smug*
(Angelic Me: "Hey, dumbass, don't lie!" *smack on the head*)
Ok ok, I did forward a message, but it's not a juicy gossip. Oh alright, not everyone messaged me back.
Happy?
(Angelic Me: Yeah yeah. *Contented smile*)
Well, this is what I forwarded. Good news is worth sharing, don't you agree?
I've just done that! *Smug*
(Angelic Me: "Hey, dumbass, don't lie!" *smack on the head*)
Ok ok, I did forward a message, but it's not a juicy gossip. Oh alright, not everyone messaged me back.
Happy?
(Angelic Me: Yeah yeah. *Contented smile*)
Well, this is what I forwarded. Good news is worth sharing, don't you agree?
Due date for Assignment : A good news to all! The due date is extended to 26 March 2005 (Saturday), by 5pm.
The sensation of seeing dozen of windows popping up on the screen is indescribable. (Yeah, go on, call me crazy.)
I'm telling you, it's fun. I got messages like "Woohoo", "Cool", "Yeah", "Hao bang (translated in English = great)".
Messenger of good news - that's me. *Grins*
I'm telling you, it's fun. I got messages like "Woohoo", "Cool", "Yeah", "Hao bang (translated in English = great)".
Messenger of good news - that's me. *Grins*
Messenger of Good News *roll-eye*, you havent told me that you will buy me a new specs. Tsk! Please be more responsible - complete your task. Thank you.
Regards,
the-girl-who-lost-her-specs *muaks. thanks first*
Posted by
ruiyun |
5:24 pm
Dear Girl-Without-Specs,
I did not promise you any specs hor. Muahahaha.
Just let me know when you bump into a wall. I might consider buying you a new one then.
Till then, do thread lightly. ; )
Regards,
Messenger of Good News
Posted by
raymond |
12:01 am