When The Sun Is Down
Let me tell you something. Life after work is plain dull. There's the usual dinner, bath and ... full stop (.)
Hehe...boring huh? Not wanting to give in to such life, me and my roomie is always trying to come out with some plans.
Here's what we did for the past few evenings:
My roomie is going back to his hometown (again) for the weekend. Tomorrow's Duan Wu Jie (Chang/Dragon Boat Festival). My roomie sms-ed me and told me he left 2 changs for me at home. Very nice, he says.
Hehe...boring huh? Not wanting to give in to such life, me and my roomie is always trying to come out with some plans.
Here's what we did for the past few evenings:
Monday
Took the chance to roam around SS 21 (where my company is) on Monday evening. Scouted the whole area. Boy, this area is sure full of banks. You name it, they're all here - Maybank, BCB, OCBC, Public Bank, HSBC, Hong Leong Bank, bla bla bla... There's even McD, Starbucks and Secret Recipe!
Found a shop selling Chinese economic rice for dinner. Been longing to eat vegetables. However, the food are way too salty. Either salt has lost its value or there's something wrong with the cook's tastebuds. Hopefully with that much salt in my body, I'll get to lose some weight. Worse comes to worse, I'll lose my hair or die of dehydration. Yikes!
Tuesday
Suddenly had this crazy idea of going to MPH bookstore. And so began our journey to Mid Valley Megamall straight after dinner. The traffic jam along Federal Highway was unbearable. I read a bestseller (can't remember the author or the title now). Couldn't finish it though.
On our way back, we stopped by SS 16 for supper. Had nasi lemak and teh o ais. *yummy* Had a nice conversation with my roomie as well.
Wednesday
Met up with some friends for dessert at SS 2. This place is sure full of eating outlets. The dessert shop I went was full even at around 11pm. Business was sure good that night, and I presume any other nights too.
Thursday
Movie night. Kekeke... Watched Mr. & Mrs. Smith at TGV 1 Utama. Full house. Me and my roomie even had to sit separately. Anyways, the movie is really nice. Sweet and funny.
Friday
Cyberworld cum laundry night. Here I am, blogging away and waiting for someone to message me while listening to LAUNCHcast through yahoo messenger. Hmm, I really miss listening to the songs I like. There seems to be so little music in my life now, partly because there's no time for me to turn on the radio. *sigh*
Well, after this, I'll be heading home and do my laundry.
My roomie is going back to his hometown (again) for the weekend. Tomorrow's Duan Wu Jie (Chang/Dragon Boat Festival). My roomie sms-ed me and told me he left 2 changs for me at home. Very nice, he says.
Going to hurry back and gobble them up. Muahahaha... I really love bak chang. *drooling*
Labels: University
I'm just wondering how you're doing in a brand new environment. Got miss me or not? :P
You'll have someone message you when you online next time. Coz Im gonna be back in Cyberjaya in 2 days' time. Sigh. Take care la pig :P
Posted by
ruiyun |
1:21 am
hao bang oo.. can online at home liao ar... u really qiang la... after work still so energetic go here n there.. limpeh after work.. jam jam till home.. rest awhile then if got time jiu go cc play 1 round of dota.. come back online a while.. 1130 have 2 sleep liao.. really sian sial... then 630 have 2 wake... 1 day like have around 4 to 5 hours of free time nia
Posted by
Ah WanG |
7:56 pm
swee won: Hey pig, sure got miss u lah (that's a lie... :P ).
Nywez, I'm doing very well. Don't get to online so often though. Twice a week perhaps.
We'll chat the next time we meet online then. Take care ya.
ah wang: Home no connection lah. Need to go cybercafe.
I guess I'm just fully utilizing my time. :D At least I don't have to be in a traffic jam. I walk. ; )
Ohh...and I surely don't wake up so early. Earliest also 7.45 am. I rather kill myself if I havta wake up as early as u! Hehe, kidding. :P
Posted by
raymond |
2:37 pm
xiao ren have 2 wake up lo... xiao ren stuck in traffic jam lo.. but now better liao.. sit neigbour car go... save money cos petrol n toll his company paid already.. no need i drive i can sit at car... u syok la can enjoy ur job.. i dun like my job here.. sigh...
Posted by
Ah WanG |
9:09 am