« Home | Again & Again » | Lessons Of The Day » | French Day Celebration » | Free Movie, Anyone? » | Access & SQL » | More Celebrations! » | Plan Postponed » | Training » | Mid Year Conjuncture Meeting » | Happy Birthday, Boss. » 

Monday, July 18, 2005 

Hmmm...

Woke up at 8.50am today. Forgot to set the alarm. How lame.

I seriously needed a shower because I did not have one the night before. Before you start accusing me of being a dirty animal, please allow me to explain. There was no electricity last night, I had no candle or torchlight, and I don’t know how to bath in the dark. There you go. :D

Back to this morning. So I had no choice but to bath. The water was so DAMN cold. Nearly froze to my death. Somehow I managed to step out from the bath alive. Miraculous.

Fast forward.

Reached the company by almost 9.30am. Actually got a tip-off from my colleague yesterday. He (the one who works with me) himself will be on leave today. My boss and the other colleague won’t be in as well. They’ll be at the warehouse. That came to a conclusion - I will be home, erm I mean division alone!

It sounded a bit cool in the first place, but everything changed when I stepped into the company.

I had less than 5 minutes to warm the seat. The phone then rang. Someone’s having problem with her PC. So off I went to solve the problem. Done. Returned to my room. The damn phone rang again. Someone else was having problem with her PC. Same old process repeated itself. Guess what? Both PCs I serviced sat next to each other. And I had to make 2 trips to fix 2 PCs with the same symptoms. How bizarre…

Believe me, this was just the beginning. I then received more calls to more problems. Some didn’t even bother to call. They just came knocking at my door.

Oh, one of the managers told me that a group of staffs from Paris will be visiting. I’m supposed to make some changes to the LAN settings of their laptops. My first time ‘serving’ internal visitors. It should be easy, I guess.

Half a day gone. Another half to go.

Labels:

u were late to office!!! haha.. but u can never be worse than me who slept in the office!!! hahaha.... changing lan setting... if only it will be as easy as u though... haha... ok i am a bit exaggerating... but unless the lan configuration in Paris is same in malaysia... or u will have trouble doing that... alone... haha... i am really scaring u izzit? :P

Post a Comment

Walking the Life of Mine is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health