I'm Heading Home!
I'm flying back to Kuching this weekend. Oh yeah!!!
Call it business trip, call it unofficial leave. The point is - I'm going back!
Muahahaha!!!
Sorry, I just can't hold back my excitement.
Ok ok, explanation right now.
Still remember the Sales Force Automation? The company will roll out the system for those outstation sales representatives next month. We’re given the freedom to pair up with any sales representative in Ipoh, Malacca, JB, Kuching or KK. The task is the same, follow the sales guy wherever he/she goes.
Expenses like transportation and accommodation will be fully borne by the company. I immediately jumped on the chance of going back to Kuching. Imagine this – I get to fly home for free! MAS or AirAsia, I don’t know (yet) and won’t care (so much), because I get to fly for free. Wakakaka…
My very kind supervisor suggested I take the flight home on Friday evening to spend some time with my family. Will join the sales representative come Monday.
I will be in Kuching till Wednesday. Flight back here is on Wednesday evening.
Just rejected the offer to stay in a local 4/5 star hotel. Don’t like the idea of staying in a hotel all by myself. Furthermore, I have my own bed to sleep on. Home sweet home.
I just can’t wait to be home. Kuching Festival is on. It’s been a long time since I last visited the food fair. Am going to eat my heart out this time. Kekeke…
Call it business trip, call it unofficial leave. The point is - I'm going back!
Muahahaha!!!
Sorry, I just can't hold back my excitement.
Ok ok, explanation right now.
Still remember the Sales Force Automation? The company will roll out the system for those outstation sales representatives next month. We’re given the freedom to pair up with any sales representative in Ipoh, Malacca, JB, Kuching or KK. The task is the same, follow the sales guy wherever he/she goes.
Expenses like transportation and accommodation will be fully borne by the company. I immediately jumped on the chance of going back to Kuching. Imagine this – I get to fly home for free! MAS or AirAsia, I don’t know (yet) and won’t care (so much), because I get to fly for free. Wakakaka…
My very kind supervisor suggested I take the flight home on Friday evening to spend some time with my family. Will join the sales representative come Monday.
I will be in Kuching till Wednesday. Flight back here is on Wednesday evening.
Just rejected the offer to stay in a local 4/5 star hotel. Don’t like the idea of staying in a hotel all by myself. Furthermore, I have my own bed to sleep on. Home sweet home.
I just can’t wait to be home. Kuching Festival is on. It’s been a long time since I last visited the food fair. Am going to eat my heart out this time. Kekeke…
Labels: University
WAHHHHH NOT FAIR!!!!
Yea, if me also I won't want to stay in the hotel.
Sheesh it has been 3 or 4 years since I last celebrated Kuching festival. I WANT TO GOOOO :((((((
Every year our break wrong timing, this year correct d and I'm not goin back :(((((( Mou tin lei arrr..
Posted by
ruiyun |
9:42 pm
WAHAHAHHAHHAHA...give me 5 Ray!!
me going back too, Fri night :>
aiyo won ahh, ask u to go home together d [-X
The last time I celebrated the Kch Festival was during Form5. Gosh, it's been a long long time 8-|
Nevertheless, gonna sleep in tons of notes during holidays. Guess what, there'll be 3 midterm tests waiting to kill us. Till then, take care. Hope to seeya in Kuching.
Posted by
Florinna |
12:08 am
fill me in! what is this kuching festival??? why i never hear before one? not in the textbook oso one? got public holiday one ar? never hear u mention before oso...
by the way... raymond is going to eat his heart out... haha... funny... as if... :P
Posted by
Anonymous |
4:27 pm
by the way u never post about ur experience serving those so called internal visitors from paris one...?!?! i am interested in that... hehe...
Posted by
Anonymous |
4:29 pm
bring back goodies for me!! hahaha
Posted by
Anonymous |
4:40 pm
chowhofun:Kuching Festival is just a fair to commemorate the elevation of Kuching to city status.
Celebrated throughout the month of August, there's City Day Parade, Food Fair, etc.
Posted by
raymond |
4:07 pm