Back...
I'm back in office today. Had a nice time in Kuching. Hehehe...
So many mails for the past 3 days. Renovation work has been confirmed - to start next week.
Had to clean my room a.k.a store room as well as the server room. Could not remember when was the last time I sweated in the office. Used to complain that I might die of coldness in the office. Today, the story was different. I was actually complaining that the air-con is not working.
The users finally tested my system. Feedbacks received, more work to be done. Special thanks to Chun Wei who helped me in the coding part. ; )
So tired. Going back soon. Need some sleep.
So many mails for the past 3 days. Renovation work has been confirmed - to start next week.
Had to clean my room a.k.a store room as well as the server room. Could not remember when was the last time I sweated in the office. Used to complain that I might die of coldness in the office. Today, the story was different. I was actually complaining that the air-con is not working.
The users finally tested my system. Feedbacks received, more work to be done. Special thanks to Chun Wei who helped me in the coding part. ; )
So tired. Going back soon. Need some sleep.
Labels: University