Convocation
I'm having a great time in Melaka this weekend. Purposely came back just to attend my seniors' convocation ceremony, so that I'll be able to do some catch ups with them.
Attended the afternoon session ceremony today. As there was limited seats inside the hall, the not-so-important people like me had to gather under tents with a few TVs showing the proceeding inside the hall. The ground was wet from the morning rain, there was not enough chairs, and it was certainly very hot.
Anyway, all these were worth while when I got to meet my seniors after the ceremony.
It will be about another year's time till I get to attend my own convocation. Can't wait to wear the robe and put a full stop to a chapter in my life.
P/S: Photos will be uploaded once I have them ready.
Attended the afternoon session ceremony today. As there was limited seats inside the hall, the not-so-important people like me had to gather under tents with a few TVs showing the proceeding inside the hall. The ground was wet from the morning rain, there was not enough chairs, and it was certainly very hot.
Anyway, all these were worth while when I got to meet my seniors after the ceremony.
It will be about another year's time till I get to attend my own convocation. Can't wait to wear the robe and put a full stop to a chapter in my life.
P/S: Photos will be uploaded once I have them ready.
Labels: University