On Leave
I'm trying to clear my 7 1/2 days leave, accumulated from working overtime during the weekends. So I decided to take the whole next week off from work.
So here I am back in Melaka. Have a few things to settle:
Anyway, I don't know how long will I be in Melaka. Am going to have a good rest, take time out with friends, visit the pasar malam, surfing the net. And then when I get bored of all these, I shall head back to KL. =)
So here I am back in Melaka. Have a few things to settle:
- Get the stupid Finance division to unbar me, so that I can register my course for the next semester. Missed the first registration session already. Wouldn't want to miss the second session next Tuesday.
- Enquire about my JPA allowance (Finance again!). Wrote them mails but no reply. I wonder whether these people ever check mail.
- Try to negotiate with my supervisor to change my Industrial Training Presentation, scheduled on 19/10. Please lah, I finish my training end of this month, must I waste 2++ weeks of my break in Melaka just for the presentation?! I emailed my supervisor twice telling him my problem, but he never replied. World class university, huh? Phhbt...
Anyway, I don't know how long will I be in Melaka. Am going to have a good rest, take time out with friends, visit the pasar malam, surfing the net. And then when I get bored of all these, I shall head back to KL. =)
Labels: University
Now that you're on leave, better update your blog more often, or else... ngeh ngeh ngeh... >:)
Posted by
ruiyun |
12:15 pm
swee won:Ho ho ho... will do will do :D
Posted by
raymond |
12:08 am
dude, a week off ?????? WaAaaaaa! si-beh-song!:P aniwae, have fun man!
Posted by
Anonymous |
10:44 am
angelic-scamp: Hohoho, yupz dude, a week off. No worries. Will enjoy myself by lazying around. ; )
Posted by
raymond |
4:13 pm