« Home | Industrial Training < FULL STOP > » | I Got Tagged » | Industrial Training Presentation » | Poor Service and Management » | Where Are My Mails? » | On Leave » | Time To Say Goodbye » | Relax & Enjoy... » | My First Snorkeling Trip » | Cuti-Cuti Malaysia » 

Monday, October 03, 2005 

Amazing Race, Donald Trump & Martha Stewart

How are these 3 reality shows related? Well, I watched the latest seasons while killing time. :P

Amazing Race is currently in its 8th season. This time instead of having teams of 2, Amazing Race 8 sees 10 families of 4 racing to win the million dollar reward. The show has always been exciting, and this one is definitely a must watch. Ooi, Swee Won, must watch ya! ; )

Donald Trump is looking for his 4th apprentice in the new season. This time the 18 candidates are divided into all-male and all-female groups. And guess what, Donald is still as cocky and as arrogant. If it's not for Carolyn (Trump's right hand woman, duh), I wouldn't have watched the show. Hehehe.

Martha Stewart is out of jail and got "hired" by Donald Trump (he's one of the show's executive producers) for the all new The Apprentice: Martha Stewart. Martha doesn't follow Donald and says "You're fired". There's no boardroom but conference room; no suite but loft. Personally, I like Martha better compared to Donald. At least she's not cocky (or bitchy). And somehow I feel that the storyline is better. Can't wait for the next episode.

Ok, enough said. Now go watch these shows yourself, and perhaps share what you think about them. Enjoy.

Wazz up Great Blog

________________0000000000000000________________
_____________000________________0000____________
_________000_________________________00_________
_______00_______________________________0_______
_____00________000000_______000000________0_____
___00_____0000000000000___000000000000_____00___
__0_____0000________________________0000_____0__
_0___________________________000000___________0_
0__________________________00______00__________0
0___________000000________00__0000__00_________0
0________000000000000_____00_000000_00_________0
0_________________________00_000000_00_________0
0_________________________00__0000__00_________0
0__________________________00______00__________0
0____________________________000000____________0
_0_________________________________00_____00__0_
__0___________000_________________0__0___0__0___
___0____________0000______________0__0__0__0____
_____0____________0000000_________0__0_0__0_____
_______00_________________________0___0___00000_
_________000_____________________0000000___0__0_
_____________000________________0_______0__0__0_
________________00000000000000__________________

........../|/|/|/|/|
..........(^O.O^)
..........(...(_)...)
............\..--../_
........./¯¯Y¯¯\.\
.........|....|.......\..\
.........|._.\_.....|\_.\
..........\__\......|...\..\
......(¯¯¯\...\_|/¯¯\__\_______oooooo
........)===ºººº====0000=======)
......(____/¯¯¯\__/
........./..../.........\...\
..__./._/.............\._.\__
(____ /.............(_____)

I definitely will watch lerr... don't forget that TV is my best friend all the time =P Hope will be in time to catch the finale before the end of the 5-week break?

I got only ONE MORE paper to go. Muahahahah... >:)

OH i think i ran outta topic. WAnted to say... I love to watch Apprentice although Trump's "cocky". Lol but learn alot ler abang =P Can't really get the idea about Martha but... oh you just asked me to study. =))

Swee Won: No worries, the states is now showing the 1st episode only. Finale is still a long way to go. :P

Post a Comment

Walking the Life of Mine is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health