« Home | Almost Done » | I Closed My Document Without Saving » | More Fries, More Dai Dee » | Big Two & Porridge » | *Cough Cough* » | *AH-Choo* Bless Me » | Amazing Race, Donald Trump & Martha Stewart » | Industrial Training < FULL STOP > » | I Got Tagged » | Industrial Training Presentation » 

Wednesday, October 19, 2005 

Never Trust A Diskette

My presentation was not so smooth this morning. It must have been Thomas' curse. *gulp*

My diskette gave me problem when I tried to open the presentation file in the lab. To make things worse, I did not upload a copy of the file online, because the internet connection at home was down this morning. -_-"

I had to rush all the way home to make another copy. The internet connection was still down by then. I actually copied the file into 4 diskettes just in case I faced the same problem again. Hehe, kiasu mah.

When I was about to present the 2nd time, the stupid diskette won't work again! Arghh, I was again asked to step down and fix my problems. Then I remembered I successfully copied the file into one of the computers earlier. I shared the folder on the network and told the lecturer I was good to go.

Guess what? The network cable was unplugged minutes before I was supposed to present! I mean, how "suey" can I be?! The panel of lecturers said they wanted to have a break and asked me to be back by 11.00 am.

From the first one to present in the session, I became the last one. And from the last person, I became the first to present in other supervisor's session. -_-!!!

I finally managed to get the file opened. I had my chance to present when the following session started.

What a day! *wipe wipe forehead*

Ok, I'm going to go pack my luggage already, because I'm flying back to Kuching tomorrow! Woohoo....

Labels:

aih.. you dunno in this new era there exist such thing call thumb drive meh? haha... your industrial training really ends with lots of trouble... conclusion lost... late presentation... now diskette problem pula... anyway at last it is over liao loh..

wah...I better do more backup before my presentation :p

Post a Comment

Walking the Life of Mine is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health