« Home | Oh No !!! It's Harry Potter (again) ! » | L'Oreal e-Strat Challenge 2006 Cocktail Reception » | I'm Invited » | 2006 » | The End Of Year 2005 » | A Lecturer's Advice » | Online Course Registration » | Merry Christmas! » | Winter Solstice Festival » | I'm Glad... » 

Friday, January 13, 2006 

It's Over

Yeah, final is over. I wouldn't say my performance for both papers were good. But I guess I'm satisfied. Hehe.

Another chapter of my life closed. I'm not going to look back, till the result is out. :P

Right now, I think I should catch a few episodes of drama. I want to watch Oliver Twist and Cheaper By The Dozen 2, but stupid GSC Melaka is not showing them. *sigh* Shall attempt to catch it in somewhere else, Kuching most probably.

Hmm, I better get a nap first. Am going to think on how to spend the next few days here before flying back to Kuching. *rubs chin*

new TGV in jusco tebrau! :D

et : I know, I know. Now you people in JB can brag about having the largest Jusco in the whole South-East Asia.

Oh well, it's not that bad I guess, considering you have a new place to loaf these days. ; )

Post a Comment

Walking the Life of Mine is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health