« Home | Cats - Here, There, Everywhere » | I Can See The End Already » | I Seriously Think I Have Insomnia » | Insects » | Food » | Royal Mulu Resort » | Mulu Trip I » | Tonsillitis » | I Need A Shower » | Sore Throat Again! » 

Wednesday, June 07, 2006 

I Have Graduated

2 weeks ago, I sat for my last exam paper. So consider me graduated, unofficially. Unofficially because the final result is yet to be released. Who knows I will fail, touch wood. :P

2 weeks later, I'm still in Melaka. Believe it or not, I have the whole house to myself all this while.

I spent my sweet time packing all my stuff, only to find out that I've been sleeping with so much dust around. I suppose it will weigh a few hundred grams on the scale. -_-"

On a brighter note, the packing brought back 4 years of sweet/sad/happy/sour/bitter/whatever taste suitable :P memories in my university life - the cards I received, the photos taken, the handwritten notes (I threw most of them away), etc.

Oh, I formatted my PC as well. Not a single compiler inside. Muahahaha. In line with my "Say No To IT Work" campaign. Hehe. And hence, the unemployment. :(

My friends keep asking me whether I feel bored staying all alone. To be frank, I'm so used to this life already. Ya, life might be quiet without friends around. But, life still goes on. Plus I have a lot of dramas to kill time. Did I mention I finally installed the Torrent client in my PC? Hiak hiak :)

Anyway, I hope to settle all my matters by next week and head home. My parents are missing me already. So are my friends. Ok lah, I miss all of them too. I will be back! :D

Labels:

Yo~~~ lemon-san... still in Mlc? Hope you're back in Kuching d... Anyway, just dropped by to say hie... hehe... take care yeah and c ya around!

after 4482791 days finally u updated ur blog... so felee at mlk write more bolok la

sin-lin: Yup, I'm still in Melaka. Will be going back to Kuching very soon...weee... You take care too, and enjoy your training! ; )

ah wang: Not so many days lah. Blogging needs mood one ok. :P

Post a Comment

Walking the Life of Mine is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health