« Home | Officially Graduated (And Unemployed) » | I Have Graduated » | Cats - Here, There, Everywhere » | I Can See The End Already » | I Seriously Think I Have Insomnia » | Insects » | Food » | Royal Mulu Resort » | Mulu Trip I » | Tonsillitis » 

Saturday, June 17, 2006 

I Miss Home-Cooked Food

Met one of my housemate's friend (a junior) today, who is also from Kuching.

We chatted for a while, while biting on a packet of keropok ikan made by his mom. And he told me this.

"You know what. Last time, when I'm at home, I keep complaining about home-cooked food and wanted to eat out. Now when I'm here, I always eat out. It makes me miss all those home-cooked food. Whenever I go back, the table is always full of my favorite dishes."


Sigh...

I guess he speaks the heart of all those far from home (except for Alister because he eats out more often. Hehe :P).

I miss home-cooked food sooooooooo very much, especially the vegetables and fishes. *drooling*

I know I said I wanted to go home by this weekend. Unfortunately, that's not going to happen. I have to postpone my trip, again.


Next attempt to fly home: Tuesday, 20 June 2006.

Labels:

hahaha... Lol :P
dude, i seldom eat out lah~ I'm just like ya all... oways miss home-cooked food. But happie to say.. i'm enjoying it much now back at homie.. *munching munching* Wan some kolomee ? ;) hee..
aniwae, good luck for ya upcoming event. Hope to see ya in kch on da 20th this time. ;) haha...

Post a Comment

Walking the Life of Mine is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health