A New Chapter
I'm back in Melaka again. Tomorrow marks a new chapter in my life as I officially join the work force. Having mixed feeling now. A part of me feels excited about the life ahead while the other part is reluctant to let go of the past.
I'm starting to miss home already. It will be for some time before I get to go back again. I hope this feeling goes away fast. Don't like it at all. : (
p/s: I won't be able to blog that often anymore since I don't have internet connection at the new place yet.
I'm starting to miss home already. It will be for some time before I get to go back again. I hope this feeling goes away fast. Don't like it at all. : (
p/s: I won't be able to blog that often anymore since I don't have internet connection at the new place yet.
Dun catch snakie aight! ;) Happie working!
take care dude! much missed.. ;)
Posted by
Anonymous |
8:16 am