Festive Greetings
Happy Deepavali and Selamat Hari Raya everybody!
I guess the most exciting is the long holiday break huh? Sad to say, I still need to work this whole week. Dang~
I was hoping I'll be able to see some firework display. Waited with a long neck but there wasn't any. All that you get is just a few "farts" here and there (hope you get what I mean). -_-" Such a contrast with the past Chinese New Year celebration in Kuching.
Anyway, I changed the blog's layout. :D Got bored of green already. Ahh...blue is good. Soothing and calm. Love it.
I guess the most exciting is the long holiday break huh? Sad to say, I still need to work this whole week. Dang~
I was hoping I'll be able to see some firework display. Waited with a long neck but there wasn't any. All that you get is just a few "farts" here and there (hope you get what I mean). -_-" Such a contrast with the past Chinese New Year celebration in Kuching.
Anyway, I changed the blog's layout. :D Got bored of green already. Ahh...blue is good. Soothing and calm. Love it.
Labels: Just Another Day
just update more often... :P
Posted by
chowhofun |
8:29 pm
happy bday, ray's blog! hahah
Posted by
Anonymous |
12:19 am
chowhofun: Will try my best! ; )
et: Errr...what should I say? Thanks? Hehe. :P
Posted by
raymond |
2:53 am
blue blue blue blue.... ;)
Posted by
Anonymous |
4:06 am
i thought i'm reading Mortal life, immortal stories at first... both of you use the same template
Posted by
YeeJen |
12:08 am