DiGi Postpaid - The Way It Should Be
I just changed my call plan from prepaid to postpaid. :D
No, I'm not rich. But I figured I can make more calls with the same amount I pay for my prepaid credit.
The switch was easy. I just had to fill in a form, paid an advanced payment of RM100, and received a new SIM card.
The headache came when I wanted to change my SIM card. The old one had about almost 250 contacts in it. I had to transfer the contacts out of the SIM. And by transfer, it literally means having to type all of them into an Excel sheet. I took half a day doing just that. -_-"
Worst part is, I did not safe-keep my inbox and outbox messages! Some of the messages were like as old as my SIM card. 4 years plus to be exact. Those messages are of sentimental values ok. Now I lost each and everyone of them. *sighs*
Oh well, what to do. It's not like there's a Recycle Bin where I can retrieve my messages.
And I spent another evening trying to put back all the contacts into my phone.
I shall promise myself not to change or lose a SIM card in the near future. Or perhaps I shall change a new phone where transfer can be done eletronically. Huhuhu. :P
No, I'm not rich. But I figured I can make more calls with the same amount I pay for my prepaid credit.
The switch was easy. I just had to fill in a form, paid an advanced payment of RM100, and received a new SIM card.
The headache came when I wanted to change my SIM card. The old one had about almost 250 contacts in it. I had to transfer the contacts out of the SIM. And by transfer, it literally means having to type all of them into an Excel sheet. I took half a day doing just that. -_-"
Worst part is, I did not safe-keep my inbox and outbox messages! Some of the messages were like as old as my SIM card. 4 years plus to be exact. Those messages are of sentimental values ok. Now I lost each and everyone of them. *sighs*
Oh well, what to do. It's not like there's a Recycle Bin where I can retrieve my messages.
And I spent another evening trying to put back all the contacts into my phone.
I shall promise myself not to change or lose a SIM card in the near future. Or perhaps I shall change a new phone where transfer can be done eletronically. Huhuhu. :P
aduhai... u can just copy all ur sim card number to ur phone memory first or ur frens phone memory first .. change new sim card, the copy back from the phone memory to new simcard ma doh
Posted by
Ah WanG |
11:39 pm
Aiseh ... xiao ren lor .. u r one of the 250 contacts also ma .. Ee ah neh uh sim, lu mai ah neh ki laugh him ma ;)
Posted by
Anonymous |
4:43 pm