« Home | My Graduation » | The Simpsons » | Sleepy since 10am. -_-"The badminton session after... » | Meet Tom-Tom » | I Am Sleepy » | Movie Night » | Night Shift Begins » | A New Life » | A New Chapter » | 22 » 

Sunday, September 03, 2006 

Half Full or Half Empty



See that glass of water? Would you say it's half full or half empty?

I would like to know what you think. Tell me what comes into your mind first and why.

Shall tell you what I think some other time. For now, I need to contemplate over this matter. : )

Labels:

hmm...
If u r filling d glass, it will be half full.
But if u r drinking from it, it will be half empty.
Plausible?

eto...
Usually this phrase/pic is used to test a person's view on life - When you first look at the picture and the thought, "The glass is half full" comes to mind shows that you are an optimist while "The glass is half empty" shows that you are a pessimist.
Hehe... To me, whenever I look at it, it's got to be half full (^-^) Maybe there's another explanation to it?

Cuo ka liao... hee leh ji jit phoi limao ais lai... bo limao inside there nia... em si simik half full half empty hahahauz

It doesn't matter if this is half full or half empty. I just wanna know where can I find the missing half!

Post a Comment

Walking the Life of Mine is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health