I dreamt of celebrating Chinese New Year with my family last night. OMG, it felt so real. When I opened my eyes in the morning, I took a few seconds to realise that it was a dream after all. I miss Chinese New Year - the spring cleaning, the reunion dinner, the firework display, the cookies, the visiting ... and also the angpau. Ahaks! :))
This morning while at the pantry making myself a hot milo, there was a girl from the same department filling her bottle. She suddenly asked whether I am a new staff, as she has never seen me around. OMG, I've been here for the 5th month already and I think I have the most strategic seat at this part of the building. Yet, I am not noticed. How sad. Sigh~
I had so much fun following the US election report on CNN. The Democrats has gained control of the House and is projected to do so for Senate as well. How exciting! I think Bush should change the color of his tie already. Do you notice that he's always wearing red tie - the color of the Republicans? I prefer blue, you see. :P
News from Hollywood, hot from the oven. Err...not so hot already I think. :D
Britney Spears filed for divorce from Kevin Federline. *Clap clap clap*
Reese Witherspoon filed for divorce from Ryan Phillippe. A bit dissapointed. I really like this couple, especially Reese. She's so sweet, don't you think so?
This morning while at the pantry making myself a hot milo, there was a girl from the same department filling her bottle. She suddenly asked whether I am a new staff, as she has never seen me around. OMG, I've been here for the 5th month already and I think I have the most strategic seat at this part of the building. Yet, I am not noticed. How sad. Sigh~
I had so much fun following the US election report on CNN. The Democrats has gained control of the House and is projected to do so for Senate as well. How exciting! I think Bush should change the color of his tie already. Do you notice that he's always wearing red tie - the color of the Republicans? I prefer blue, you see. :P
News from Hollywood, hot from the oven. Err...not so hot already I think. :D
Britney Spears filed for divorce from Kevin Federline. *Clap clap clap*
Reese Witherspoon filed for divorce from Ryan Phillippe. A bit dissapointed. I really like this couple, especially Reese. She's so sweet, don't you think so?
Labels: Just Another Day
y u din flirt with her leh???
Posted by
wings |
1:46 pm
hahahhahahhahahahahahh =)))))))
I'm trying to imagine ah Raymond flirting with her... @-)
Posted by
ruiyun |
11:35 pm
seriously... i am having a hard time imagining that too... =))
Posted by
chowhofun |
9:07 pm
cywings: First of all, I've never met her so there's no way I can flirt with her. Furthermore she never appeared in my dream. :P
swee won & chowhofun: Nak mati ar? Very susah want to imagine me flirting with her is it?! b-(
Posted by
raymond |
4:33 pm