Forgive And Forget
Someone stepped on your tail.
Stabbed you from the back.
Did you get angry?
Yes, of course! Very.
Did you want to seek revenge?
I wouldn't deny having that thought.
Or have you already avenged?
No. I couldn't do it.
Will all those bitching and cursing makes thing better for you?
Yeah...
But for how long? A minute? An hour? A day?
Sometimes I wonder whether it really makes any difference just to get even. What's the point of seeking revenge? The pain has been inflicted.
So what if you can get even?
Will it make you happy?
Yes?
For how long?
Think about it again, my friend.
Well, just let it go. What that person has done is wrong, what you're doing now doesn't make you right though.
Learn to forgive.
When you learn to forgive, you learn to forget.
How can I forget? I'm not a computer with memory that can be erased with a "delete" button.
If you forgive, then you will pretend to forget. Pretend that it never happened.
Trust me. It's much better to be at peace with yourself rather than keeping those anger and hatred inside.
Stabbed you from the back.
Did you get angry?
Yes, of course! Very.
Did you want to seek revenge?
I wouldn't deny having that thought.
Or have you already avenged?
No. I couldn't do it.
Will all those bitching and cursing makes thing better for you?
Yeah...
But for how long? A minute? An hour? A day?
Sometimes I wonder whether it really makes any difference just to get even. What's the point of seeking revenge? The pain has been inflicted.
So what if you can get even?
Will it make you happy?
Yes?
For how long?
Think about it again, my friend.
Well, just let it go. What that person has done is wrong, what you're doing now doesn't make you right though.
Learn to forgive.
When you learn to forgive, you learn to forget.
How can I forget? I'm not a computer with memory that can be erased with a "delete" button.
If you forgive, then you will pretend to forget. Pretend that it never happened.
Trust me. It's much better to be at peace with yourself rather than keeping those anger and hatred inside.
Labels: Thoughts
not sure if this entry has any hidden message but i find it timely... guess that is one of ur principle of life... haha...
Posted by
chowhofun |
10:55 pm