2
Gosh, can't believe I've stop writing for such a long time! More than a month. Hmmm...
Believe me, I wanted to blog about so many things. But the thoughts are always put off, because they always come at the wrong time - either I'm too busy working or at home where I do not have internet access. When the timing is right, I no longer have the mood to blog.
Excuses?
Perhaps.
Anyway, I'll be spending this year's Christmas in Singapore with my best friends! Woohoo!!! Very excited indeed! Got to make sure I renew my passport and save enough to go on a shopping spree. :P
p/s: My blog turns 2 this month. : )
Believe me, I wanted to blog about so many things. But the thoughts are always put off, because they always come at the wrong time - either I'm too busy working or at home where I do not have internet access. When the timing is right, I no longer have the mood to blog.
Excuses?
Perhaps.
Anyway, I'll be spending this year's Christmas in Singapore with my best friends! Woohoo!!! Very excited indeed! Got to make sure I renew my passport and save enough to go on a shopping spree. :P
p/s: My blog turns 2 this month. : )
Since my long and crappy comment didnt get published bcoz of the internet connection, I'll make it short now.
b-( Raymond,
Happy Birthday to your bloG.
and..
Dear Raymond's Blog,
b-( Nah, this is the present to your owner. Send my regards.
=P =p =P
Posted by
ruiyun |
11:34 am