« Home | Forgive And Forget » | Festive Greetings » | 2 » | DiGi Postpaid - The Way It Should Be » | Half Full or Half Empty » | My Graduation » | The Simpsons » | Sleepy since 10am. -_-"The badminton session after... » | Meet Tom-Tom » | I Am Sleepy » 

Saturday, November 04, 2006 

I intended to blog yesterday but was too busy with work to even type a few sentences. By the time I was free, my battery is flat already.

Life when I just started work and now is so much different. I used to yawn on my desk because there's not much work, now I yawn because I'm exhausted. :P

Yesterday I really tired myself out. Woke up as early as 5.00 am to have dim sum with my colleagues. Been months since I last tasted those hot steamy food. Really enjoyed the meal. Had my favorite tao sa pao too! 2 some more. Hehehe...

Oh, and I got to drive my colleague's Vios back to office. Was so excited when she offered to let me drive. At least now I can say I have driven a Vios. Muahaha.

Anyway, I worked till 7.30pm. By the time I got home, the only thing I managed to do was to soak my laundry in the washing machine. Dragged myself to my room. Next thing I knew, I woke up on my bed at around midnight.

Fell asleep lah ok? :P

I took a bath and let the machine do my laundry. It must have been the longest 30 minutes while waiting for the laundry to be done. I promptly hanged the clothes and went to bed to start yet another journey in dreamland.

There goes another day. Hmm...

Labels:

dude, am insomia now.. how?

life sux man...

might be a bit unhealthy with the life but heck who am i to say that when you are earning money for that and i am not any healthier... haha...

angelic : drink milk... do pumping... wear yourselves out... hope that help... if not.. the ultimate tools is... to read book on bed... make that textbook :P

I think the best way is just to knock your head on the wall. :P

Kidding~

Post a Comment

Walking the Life of Mine is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health