« Home | 2007 » | Merry Christmas » | Flood » | Smarties » | Ash afterall » | I'm falling in love with keropok lekor! OMG, I'm p... » | Me = Poorer » | Excited » | Monday Blues » | I dreamt of celebrating Chinese New Year with my f... » 

Saturday, January 06, 2007 

LeeHom Heroes Of Earth World Tour

I 100% absolutely wanna attend this concert!!!


Have 2 concerns though:
  1. I need company. I don't really know any LeeHom fan among my circle of friends. If this is a Jay Chou concert, I'm sure companion won't be an issue. Hehe. So, anybody out there want to join me? Do let me know ASAP ok.
  2. I'm wondering what ticket seat should I get. Free seating? Numbered seating? Suggestion people?

I read somewhere in the news that there'll be a lot of concerts coming up in conjunction of Visit Malaysia Year 2007. I sure hope this will be the first of many concerts that I'll attend.

So excited now! *grins*


p/s: Thanks for the concert info, Alister. ; )

hee.. no problem man.. ;)

but dude, how could u've forgoten bout me? I'm also 'sort of' LeeHom fan mar.. ;) bring me along k ?

Well, i guess there's a difference between bring me along n going along with ya, rite ? hee... ^^

yalo... as far as i recall, ur gang last time mostly lee hom fans what... there is another in puchong somemore...

I wanna go too~ Is there a site that lists all concerts this year?

The seatings thing is kinda tricky. I think no point getting the numbered seats if it's the RM183 (or even RM263?) wan. You'll probably need to stand on the chair when everyone gets high.

If you're early enough (note "enough") you can get a strategic seat at the 123 or 153 seatings. If I'm rich enough I'll get the numbered seats - no risks or uncertainties.

But I'm not rich enough... so.. *shrugs* :PP

wow .. nice kick, lee hom! :)

Post a Comment

Walking the Life of Mine is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health