It Rained!
It finally rained! Thank God.
You couldn't imagine the weather here in Malacca. I mean if you have some 'cicak kering' like Won here in Malacca, she'll turn more 'kering'.
Imagine if THE very 'fit' angelic-scamp [psst, he can't stop chewing even when on the phone...sheesh...] is here, I'm sure he will be dried as well. Ahiak hiak.
Oh well, looking forward to a good night sleep. Sure hope those 2 won't give me nightmares. ; )
You couldn't imagine the weather here in Malacca. I mean if you have some 'cicak kering' like Won here in Malacca, she'll turn more 'kering'.
Imagine if THE very 'fit' angelic-scamp [psst, he can't stop chewing even when on the phone...sheesh...] is here, I'm sure he will be dried as well. Ahiak hiak.
Oh well, looking forward to a good night sleep. Sure hope those 2 won't give me nightmares. ; )
Labels: Just Another Day
and thank god that finally you blogged... haha...
very hot there ha? here is still cold ler... still need spring jacket... suddenly miss summer liao... haha... :P am i lo geng or zan heng ar? :P
Posted by
Anonymous |
8:57 am
haha.. yay! i'm cming... ^^
Posted by
Anonymous |
3:32 pm
What cicak kering :-L Who's Won by the way?
Good old Mr. hyena, living in a desert-like place eh? I just found out that the scientific name for Hyena is Crocuta crocuta.
Eh I've just found your new nick!
Posted by
Anonymous |
12:10 pm
Of course la.. i come ur place sing the song ma.. ar bo u tot so ez rain a
Posted by
Anonymous |
10:18 pm