« Home | Flying Again Soon » | Needle and I » | Nice?Took this picture the other day, on the way t... » | I'm Back » | No Promises » | Color of the day - blue.The weather is good; good ... » | It Rained! » | Another Month Gone » | It's been a while » | 1 Day, 3 Cities » 

Sunday, June 24, 2007 

SMS

Found out that I've sent 500++ sms over the past 30 days.

Not sure whether you'll consider that as normal volume. But I think it's way too high by my standard. :P

Never knew I work my thumb so hard on the key pad. Kakaka...

Better limit myself sending a max of 10 sms per day only. That'll be a challenge. Hmm...

Labels:

so sad to know out of 500++ text msgs... none is for me. :(

UPDATE AH.

See, I put words into action. Update liao. If you dunno what to write, why not list down what you wrote in the 500++ smses you've sent?

Post a Comment

Walking the Life of Mine is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health