« Home | New Layout » | SMS » | Flying Again Soon » | Needle and I » | Nice?Took this picture the other day, on the way t... » | I'm Back » | No Promises » | Color of the day - blue.The weather is good; good ... » | It Rained! » | Another Month Gone » 

Wednesday, August 29, 2007 

Time To Move On

A lot of memories came back to me as I was clearing my mailbox and files in the PC. The mass 'spam' mails from colleagues/friends, the photos stored in the hard drive; reminiscing me of the good old days.

I thought leaving this job would be easy. But I was wrong.

Sometimes, we're so used to being in our own comfort zone, doing the things that we're familiar with. But when we're forced to leave that zone and have to traverse a new territory, we tend to be anxious on what lays ahead. I guess that's how I'm feeling right now.

Then again, I will never learn and grow if I choose to be stagnant.

So yeah, I've made up my mind and it's time to move on. : )

Labels:

hey raymond,
long time no see. Wonder if you would still remember me !!

robin : Hi Robin, of course I do remember you. ; ) Hope everything's fine over there.

i know how u feel! sigh but life goes on.. :)

Post a Comment

Walking the Life of Mine is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health