« Home | Independence Day » | Time To Move On » | New Layout » | SMS » | Flying Again Soon » | Needle and I » | Nice?Took this picture the other day, on the way t... » | I'm Back » | No Promises » | Color of the day - blue.The weather is good; good ... » 

Tuesday, December 01, 2009 

Back for good?

Time really flies.

It's been more than 2 years since I lasted posted something. That's actually a long time!

I don't know why I decided to login to blogger.

It might be the windy evening. Or perhaps it's the smooth music from the tv.

It just feels nice to be able to write again (apart from the occasional wall posting in FB of course! :P)

Walking the Life of Mine is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health