Reminiscence
Everytime I tune in to Discovery Travel & Living (Passport to Europe with Samantha Brown especially), I still can't get over the fact that I've actually visited London & Paris.
I'm always fascinated by Europe in particular. The culture, the weather, the architecture - these are the things that keep me spellbound.
The places that I've watched on TV and dreamt of visiting; I can't believe I actually stepped foot on them! Dreams come true indeed. : )
The only regret I have is that I have not seen enough of both the cities.
I definitely will want to make at least another trip to Europe, with the hope to see more cities (I have yet to see and feel real snow!).
If only money grows on tree...
I'm always fascinated by Europe in particular. The culture, the weather, the architecture - these are the things that keep me spellbound.
The places that I've watched on TV and dreamt of visiting; I can't believe I actually stepped foot on them! Dreams come true indeed. : )
The only regret I have is that I have not seen enough of both the cities.
I definitely will want to make at least another trip to Europe, with the hope to see more cities (I have yet to see and feel real snow!).
If only money grows on tree...
Wahhhhhh.
Posted by
ruiyun |
9:51 pm