« Home | Mission Accomplished » | Accidental Photo Shoot » | First Test Of The Trimester » | Network » | KL One-Day Trip » | Pascal & C# » | Week 5 » | Mortal Life, Immortal Stories » | Looping, Strings & Package » | E.T. » 

Wednesday, February 02, 2005 

Where's The Mood?

Million-dollar question - where's the chinese new year mood?

Hmmm, I can't feel the season in the air. People always say, as you get older, you tend to be less excited of all the festive celebrations.

Is that the sign of old age? I wonder. Or is it because of the hectic schedule of my academic matters?

Tried to play some chinese new year song to create the enviroment, but to no avail. In the end, I resorted to my old playlist of the more commercialized (pop) songs. :D

Bought some mini mandarin oranges, hoping to get the "feel" of new year. Hmmm...I still can't feel it. :P

Flying back to Kuching tomorrow night. Would certainly like to help mum out, baking the biscuits. Forget about the spring cleaning part - I'm not going to do that. Hehehe. Let my sister and brother do that.

Oh, dont worry. I have a very good excuse. "A lot of tests after the break. I need to study. You wouldn't want me to fail, would you?"

How's that? *grinning*

Well, hopefully I'll be able to find the mood as we cock-a-doodle-doo into the year of the rooster.

Good question! I cannot feel the Cny mood either. Mom called two days ago saying that she's baking cookies. And I asked "For what?"... been forgetting about Cny for some time though. *SiGh*
I think it's the sign of old age :P D only thing I'm looking forward to is to be back with family and watch TV. Bwahahaha!:P
Safe journey home tomorrow. I'm having a paper tonite :( and 6 hrs class tomorrow :( *Grrr* Well, seeya back in Kuching then!

Same feel here :-< Where is the long lost CNY feels?!
I just knew that a year has past by, and i'm growing one year older :(
Well, my mama called me 2 days ago, asking when is my flight back. Actually i forgot to tell them i.e. my family :"> hehehehe
I don't think i can really enjoy the CNY, as i'll be having loads of assignments, exams, presentation etc etc after the CNY.
But above all, i'm still happy to go home \:D/

Hehehe...everyone seems to have the same thoughts.

We'll just see how the mood changes when everyone's back. See you guys back in Kuching. :D

Post a Comment

Walking the Life of Mine is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health