End Of Another Working Week
Another week coming to an end. This week in the company is much more free compared to last week. Most of the time I was just giving technical support - installing softwares, setup PCs (desktop, laptop, tablet pc), etc. Got to know more about the company and who's who.
Oh ya, casual Friday today. No more formal clothes for me like the week before. How nice if I could wear jeans to the company every other day. *dreaming*
A few departments will be off to Beijing, China for the company trip. Will only be back to office by Thursday. It's sure going to be quiet next week. I'm left with only a contract worker in my department.
Looking forward to a quiet week ahead. (and possibly a boring one as well :P ).
Oh ya, casual Friday today. No more formal clothes for me like the week before. How nice if I could wear jeans to the company every other day. *dreaming*
A few departments will be off to Beijing, China for the company trip. Will only be back to office by Thursday. It's sure going to be quiet next week. I'm left with only a contract worker in my department.
Looking forward to a quiet week ahead. (and possibly a boring one as well :P ).
Labels: University
am wearing jeans everyday le.. *wink* kekekeke.... ;)
Posted by
Anonymous |
2:25 pm