Painful Lah
My shoulders are aching right now. Too much of heavy lifting yesterday. Not in the gym mind you. Was shifting furniture to the temporary workspace in the office.
Today’s work will be much lighter. I’ll only observe the external technician pulling in cables to the temporary workspaces.
p/s: I’m still ‘holidaying’ in Genting Highland.
Today’s work will be much lighter. I’ll only observe the external technician pulling in cables to the temporary workspaces.
p/s: I’m still ‘holidaying’ in Genting Highland.
Labels: University
That's why. Next time remember to do some household when you're back at home. Best if you wanna come to my house and help out la ;)
But I'm quite sure that you'll go back to your "piggyness" after the renovation. muahahahahah >:)
Posted by
ruiyun |
10:15 pm
swee won: Ooi, you pig. :P The tables were very heavy. Furthermore there were only 2 of us doing the work. Poor thing.
Anyway, all the pain is gone now. :D
Posted by
raymond |
4:00 pm
pain pain pain till dunno how 2 update ur bolok liao ar... limpeh wait so long still haven't see new post
Posted by
Anonymous |
8:57 am